Beginners Stained Glass Class – Glass Painting and Firing
Learn the basics of how to create true stained glass in two days!
My two-day introduction to the traditional method of painted stained glass will give you a grounding in the essential techniques with plenty of hands-on experience.
We call this class our ‘Real Stained Glass’ class – you’ll make a hand painted stained glass panel that you can cherish and hang up in a window. This class is suitable for people with no experience but may require a little bit of artistic talent with a brush!
Our two day classes are suitable for anyone over 18 but due to the paints used we do not recommend this for anyone who is pregnant.
The class has a maximum of 5 students and is delivered at a pace to ensure that everyone receives plenty of attention and guidance throughout the two days.
The course cost includes:
- All materials and paint with a choice of starter designs and glass
- Use of tools, kiln and protective clothing and goggles
- Refreshments during the day and lunch at our the local pub which featured in Thomas Hardys books as the Pure Drop Inn. Overnight accomodation can be arranged here also if required.
- Maximum class size 5 people.
- Instruction pack with information on getting started and where to buy glass and tools if you are interested in continuing the hobby
- All your art work to take home